For a relatively nominal sum it is possible to equip your managers with an understanding of the basic legal framework within which they operate.
In addition to running update seminars, Mark Minns has experience of training managers and staff in small and large groups. Interactivity is the key in training sessions, as is delivery in a digestible and memorable format.
Training sessions could for example focus on ensuring compliance with your obligations as an equal opportunities employer, or could assist managers not previously involved in a disciplinary procedure.
Please contact us if you have any specific training needs. We are able to deliver training sessions on any employment law topic, including the following:
- Discrimination and equal opportunities – your obligations as an employer and manager
- Managing sickness absence – proactive tips for managing and reducing absence
- Disciplinary and Grievance procedures – legally complaint investigation, hearing and appeal
- Running a fair redundancy process
- Pregnancy and maternity / paternity rights – issues for HR professionals
- Employment Tribunal practice and procedure
As with our advisory work, our training sessions are competitively priced. Please contact us for a quote.