We believe in adding value to our commercial relationships by working with you as an extension of your team, rather than as external advisors. Our aims are to:
- Empower you to take commercial and pragmatic decisions when dealing with your staff;
- Understand the nature of your business, your commercial needs and how you wish to fulfil them;
- Provide you with feedback and lessons learned from difficult issues;
- Provide you with regular legal updates and newsletters on topical and developing areas of employment law;
- Tailor our advice to your needs. One size does not fit all; and
- Refer you to other lawyers of our choosing should you have an issue outside of employment law. We work with other lawyers both in the UK and across Europe and ensure that we choose the right lawyer for the job from our network of contacts and associates.
Providing great employment law support is about more than just explaining the black letter of the law. Our commitment is to provide an all round great service by:
- Being friendly and approachable – you can call or email us at any time;
- Talking to you to resolve issues swiftly, without unnecessary detail and technical letters;
- Responding quickly – we understand that you need an answer right away;
- Being proactive – understanding your business and looking out for employment law developments which are likely to affect you;
- Talking your language – we translate the complexities of employment law into easy to understand, no nonsense English;
- Delivering – we do what we say we’ll do, when we say we’ll do it; and
- Being good value for money – we deliver a level of service found at a much larger firm at a lower cost.
The way in which legal services are delivered is changing almost as fast as the law itself. Responsive, cost effective and engaging law firms will succeed in the future. Savvy clients and procurement departments rightly expect more from their lawyers, and for less.
So our philosophy is simple. We provide our clients with the advice that they would expect from a much larger law firm without the same level of expenditure. We stretch legal budgets and deliver results.
When did you last review the basis upon which you engage and pay for lawyers? We would be very happy to explain how we are different, and how we can both deliver results and drive down cost. If you are looking to stretch your budget and increase value, we would like to hear from you.