Mark Minns has experience of acting for employers and employees in a wide range of legal disputes.
For employees we will work to ensure that disputes are handled and resolved sensitively, cost effectively and in a timely fashion.
For employers we are sensitive to the dangers of setting precedents and the potential impact legal proceedings can have on workforce morale. We will enable you to resolve disputes in a pro-active and commercial fashion. We will also ensure that the time burden on you is kept to a minimum, reducing the impact that a claim will have on your business.
Mark Minns has advised on Employment Tribunal claims which include:
- Unfair dismissal – redundancy, misconduct, capability
- Dismissals relating to sickness
- Wrongful dismissal and breach of contract
- Constructive dismissal
- Deductions from wages
- Age, race, sex and disability discrimination and discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation and religion or belief.
- Public interest disclosure – whistle blowing