You may be a small employer without the support of a human resources department, or you may be a large employer with a dedicated team of human resources professionals. Either way, Mark Minns has advised employers on a very wide range of issues relating to the management of their workforces.
Workforce management can be a time consuming and sensitive exercise. Mark Minns is experienced in supporting businesses in the management of their staff from running a legally compliant disciplinary process to the running of a collective redundancy exercise to flexible working requests.
We can help with drafting letters, by providing a briefing prior to meetings or by being available to offer a second opinion on a proposed course of action.
In particular, Mark Minns’ experience includes:
- Disciplinary and dismissal procedures
- Grievance procedures
- Collective and individual redundancy consultation
- Business restructures
- TUPE transfers
- Managing sickness absence and stress issues
- Promotion of the equality of opportunity
- Flexible working, maternity and paternity
- Part time and fixed term staff
- Working time
- Public interest disclosure and whistleblowing