We are delighted to launch the first of our 2015 webinars with an HR hot topic. With the likes of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram being increasingly used as a B2B/B2C marketing tool, how well protected is your business from the online actions of your employees?
- Are you concerned about your employees’ online activity and how it could reflect on your company?
- Do you worry about protecting your business’s confidential information?
- Would it be damaging if a key employee leaves and still has access to all of their key client or customer contacts via LinkedIn?
- Do you think that non-compete and other restrictive covenant clauses are not worth the paper they are written on?
On Tuesday 17th March 2015 join me and Victoria Wright, an expert litigation solicitor from White & Black, for a complimentary 50 minute social media webinar to put your mind at rest. We’ll look at:
- The risks that social media use presents from an HR perspective;
- How to protect your confidential and proprietary information;
- Protecting the reputation of your company;
- LinkedIn and client relationships; and
- Taking steps to enforce restrictive covenants.
The webinar will focus on one case study and there will also be an opportunity to ask questions during and after the webinar has ended.
Numbers are limited and we expect this event to be very popular so please register now using the link below.
Want to know what you are missing out on? Here are some comments from our 2014 webinars:
“Fantastic, well presented, pitched at the right level and delivered at the right speed”
“interesting and useful”
We look forward to welcoming you to the webinar.
Peter Beisty & Victoria Wright