What personal information do we collect about you?
We gather two types of information from you:
- Information you actively give us, which includes comments on our blog or messages you send us. We use this information to deal with your request and never share this information with anyone outside of our business.
- Information your web browser gives us, such as your computer’s IP address, your city and your screen size. We also monitor your use of the website by seeing which pages you visit and how long you spend on them. We send this information to Google’s “Google Analytics” service so that we can measure how effectively our website is at giving you the information you’re after.
“Cookies” are small files which your web browser transfers to your computer when you visit a site. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as providing information to the owners of the site.
What cookies do we use?
Each cookie has a unique name which you can use to identify where it came from.
- If you login to our site in order to post a comment we will also store a cookie so that we can identify you as a logged-in user
How we protect your privacy
We do not engage in any marketing or advertising practices using cookies which identify you or your computer and we never share personally identifiable information with those outside of our business.
We share anonymous website usage information with Google Analytics as listed above.
Disclosure of your information:
We may disclose information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is:
- reasonably necessary to comply with the law
- necessary to protect our rights and those of our users
How you can manage your privacy
Although using cookies helps us to improve our site, you do not need to accept our cookies in order to access our website. The majority of web browsers allow some control of cookies. Find out how to change cookie settings in your browser.